Feline boarders enjoy the following amenities:
- Immaculately Clean Cat Condos
- Family Visits and Tours of the Facility
- A Clean, Safe & Comfy Atmosphere
- Fresh Bedding & Daily Housekeeping
- Individualized Care
- Planned, Regulated, and Monitored Veterinary Diets
- Fresh Water Setups
- Convenient Hours
The following services are also available:
- Card and Magnet Paw Painting
- Daily Activity Diaries
- Arts and Crafts
Each feline guest has its own three-level suite that overlooks our beautiful garden. Our housekeeping service maintains strict hygienic standards to promote the healthful atmosphere that your cat deserves and desires.
Please visit our Cattery to see the leading edge in cat boarding. Just remember, our suites are limited to cats only!
- Personal food is required, but you are welcome to also bring their favorite toys, blankets, bedding, and any treats.
- Cats must be current on the following vaccines: Distemper (FVRCP) and Rabies.
- All cats must be free from internal and external parasites.
- Bring a veterinarian's statement showing your pet's latest inoculationsprior to boarding. You are welcome to fax or email your vaccines to 352-751-3311 or email@example.com.We insist on current vaccinations according to our cattery guidelines above.
We look forward to your cat's vacation!