Canine boarders enjoy the following amenities:
- Immaculately Clean, 120 Square Foot Suites
- Comfy Toddler Beds and Plenty of Pet Toys
- Televisions and Movie Showings in Suites
- Family Visits and Tours of the Facility
- Outdoor Leash Walks
- A Clean, Safe & Comfy Atmosphere
- Fresh Bedding & Daily Housekeeping
- Individualized Care
- Planned, Regulated, and Monitored Veterinary Diets
- Fresh Water Setups
- Convenient Hours
The following services are also available:
- Card and Magnet Paw Painting
- Daily Activity Diaries
- Arts and Crafts
- Your dog must wear a collar and arrive on a leash, which will be returned after checked in.
- If your pet has a washable favorite personal belonging, please bring it.
- Dogs must be current on the following vaccines: DHL (Distemper, Hepatitis, and Leptospirosis), Parainfluenza, Parvo, Rabies, and Bordetella. We strongly recommend the Influenza vaccine, but it is not required to stay.
Note: Lepto vaccine requirement is yearly, even if Distemper vaccine given is a 2-year or 3-year vaccine.
- All dogs must be free from internal and external parasites.
- Bring a veterinarian's statement showing your pet’s latest inoculations. (Please feel free to fax your pet’s vaccine history to us at 352-751-3311 prior to arrival.) We insist on current vaccinations according to our kennel guidelines above. If necessary, we will arrange for booster inoculations.
We look forward to your dog's vacation!