Comfortable, relaxing rooms for each dog.
Canine boarders enjoy the following amenities:
- Immaculately Clean, 120 Square Foot Suites
- Comfy Toddler Beds and Plenty of Pet Toys
- Televisions and Movie Showings in Suites
- Family Visits and Tours of the Facility
- Outdoor Leash Walks
- A Clean, Safe & Comfy Atmosphere
- Fresh Bedding & Daily Housekeeping
- Individualized Care
- Planned, Regulated, and Monitored Veterinary Diets
- Fresh Water Setups
- Convenient Hours
The following services are also available upon request:
- Magnet Paw Painting
- Daily Activity Diaries
- Magnet Picture of Pet
- Your dog must wear a collar and arrive on a leash, which will be returned after checked in.
- We require you to bring your pet’s own food, but you are welcome to bring personal belongings, such as blankets, slow feeders, toys, and beddings.
- Any medications or supplements must be brought in the original packaging.
- Dogs must be current on the following vaccines: Rabies, Distemper, Bordetella, and the Canine Influenza.
- We also require a current Negative Fecal Exam, within the last year.
- Bring a veterinarian's statement showing your pet’s latest inoculations prior to your pet's boarding. We insist on current vaccinations according to our kennel guidelines above. Please fax or email your vaccines to 352-751-3311 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Call us at (352) 751-0008 to learn more and book your dog's stay with us.